My life’s work:
- Pain Face Photoblog - when I’m not racing bikes, I take pictures of people racing bikes.
- Steel City Showdown – Western Pennsylvania’s Premier Cycling Event – a downtown Pittsburgh criterium over two iconic bridges.
- Ph.D. Research – I attended Carnegie Mellon University for my Ph.D. in Robotics where my thesis was titled “Push Recovery Control for Force Controlled Humanoid Robots.”
- Boston Dynamics – my current employer. We make freaking cool robots.
- Oklahoma School of Science and Math – my high school, a free public boarding school that I credit for a lot of my life’s success.